We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads Track 2 diplomacy powerpoint presentation - Download as Powerpoint the leaders are stuck in rigid roles and politically have less access to fluidity than .
Diplomacy Presentation ShareWordPress Shortcode Are you sure you want to YesNo Your message goes here 1. Diplomacy Central Case:The Congress of Vienna Presented by Grant Stone 2.
- Story of French Revolution.
- -Widespread economic factors including famine and malnutrition
- -High Unemployment
- -Dissatisfaction with King Louis XVI
- -Execution of King Louis XVI
- -Creating a constitution that failed
- -”Reign of Terror”
- Alexander I, Tsar of the Russias
- William Pitt, British Prime Minister
Balance of Power
- “ Power is too difficult to assess, and the willingness to vindicate it too various, to permit treating it as a reliable guide for international order. Equilibrium works best if it is buttressed by an agreement on common values. The balance of power inhibits the capacity to overthrow the international order: agreement on shared values inhibits the desire to overthrow the international order.
Congress of Vienna
- Prince Metternich, Austria
- Prince Von Hardenberg, Prussia
- Talleyrand, France
- Tsar Alexander I, Russia
- Lord Castlereagh, Great Britan
- What was decided?
- Balance of Power